The DVD version of cSwing includes two instructional modules.
They are lesson based and focus on the short game and full swing.
There are swing videos included with both so that you can compare your
swing to the models.
- The Short Game by
students have included Mike Weir, Paul Stankowski, J.P. Hayes and
Jill McGill. Features include:
- It covers chipping, pitching, bunker play, the flop shot and
- It contains over 45 minutes of high quality instructional
material by Mike.
- There are tips from J.P. Hayes on putting, from Paul
Stankowski on two types of flop shots and from Mike Weir on
- The accompanying help file is fully-illustrated for both
left-handed and right-handed players.
- Video segments can easily be flipped to either orientation
- Drills and sample shots are provided as individual video
files from various camera angles.
- You can record your own swing with a camcorder and use the
cSwing software to import the video. Then you can use the model
swings for comparison and accelerate your improvement of your
- The Full Swing by Cameron
is Rich Beem's swing coach. Features include:
- A two minute interview with Cameron gives you insight into
his golfing and teaching career.
- Nine short instructional videos address setup, grip, club
plane and drills for common faults.
- It is designed for use with cSwing giving you access to
frame by frame control and analysis tools.
- You can make sure you are performing the drills correctly by
filming your swing then comparing it with
the reference drills using cSwing's side-by-side feature.
- It includes full swings of Cameron and Rich Beem from
different angles that can be used to compare with your own
- It comes with illustrated Help with instructions for both
right-handed and left-handed golfers.